Become a part of Axiom Learning's mission to change education.
We are seeking an innovative, organized, and dependable center director to join our growing team in KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA. You must be detail-oriented and a master task-manager who is ready to make a positive impact on students' lives through overseeing the customization and implementation of their support programs. Our Center Directors should exhibit and uphold the 4 Pillars of Axiom: Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, and Industriousness.
At Axiom Learning, we work with kids of all ages and profiles to help them master and excel in their academic subjects. In particular, Axiom not only supports our students academically, we also coach our kids in Executive Functioning skills like time management, organization, and avoiding procrastination. Axiom also understands that every child has a unique learning profile and distinct academic and socio-emotional needs. As such, our curriculum is customized for each of our students to help bolster their learning goals. From textbook to the real world, whether for extra support or looking for more challenge, Axiom Learning offers effective educational instruction.
Axiom is at the forefront of developing personalized learning programs designed with unique learners in mind. Recently, we have partnered with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to bring our cutting-edge underlying learning skills program, LEAP, into schools and into their special education services.
Center Director Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that each student has an exceptional, personalized, and successful experience
- Directing the sales process of new and potential student enrollments
- Overseeing daily operations of the center
- Leading, developing, and motivating center staff through daily check-ins and weekly meetings
- Monitoring and tracking center and faculty performance
- Training new faculty members and providing ongoing support to faculty
- Communicating with students' families throughout enrollment and support process as well as advocating on the student's behalf as needed
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with parents, teachers, educational specialists, school administrators, and other community partners.
- Contributing to business development and marketing of services in the center's surrounding community
- Full-time position with a competitive stipend
- Work in a fast-paced, friendly, and supportive environment with other motivated faculty members.
- Opportunity to positively impact and change the lives of children and their families
- Gain on-the-ground experience and skills in sales, business development, team management, and educational support.
- Train in ground-breaking neuropsychology programs on the underlying executive function, processing, and sensory motor skills impacting a child’s ability to achieve their full potential.
- Oversee implementation of our Learning Efficiency Acceleration ProgramTM (LEAP): a transformative program targeting ADHD, Dyslexia, working memory challenges, Executive Functioning deficits and debilitating levels of anxiety, among several other challenges.
- For more information on our mission and programs, visit: https://www.axiomlearning.com/
- B.A. or B.S required
- Relevant experience in management, sales, and/or education
- Experience working with unique learners and students with learning challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and flexible personality
- Adaptability to working with a wide array of personalities and learning profiles
- Strong time management, prioritization, initiation, and organization skills
- Desire to grow business and advance into upper management positions
- Compassion and a desire to change the world of education
KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA