Full Time Academic Skills Instructor
Axiom Learning Professional San Jose, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $56,000 to $58,500 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, medical
- Full-time position with medical benefits.
- Work in a friendly and supportive environment with other motivated faculty members.
- Support students in an effective 1-to-1 learning approach ranging from our specialized programs to academic and test preparations.
- Train in ground-breaking neuropsychology programs on the underlying executive function, processing, and sensory motor skills impacting a child’s ability to achieve their full potential.
- Implement our Learning Efficiency Acceleration ProgramTM (LEAP): a transformative program targeting ADHD, Dyslexia, working memory challenges, Executive Functioning deficits and debilitating levels of anxiety, among several other challenges.
- Gain on the ground experience working one-on-one with students to help address the root cause of these challenges.
- For more information on our mission and programs, visit: https://www.axiomlearning.com/
- B.A. or B.S required
- Relevant experience in education
- Ability to work with a wide array of students in various subjects
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Desire to advance into management positions
- Teach a range of 1-on-1 student sessions based on qualifications and experience
- Prepare weekly, customized lesson plans, and long-term plans for students
- Provide weekly and quarterly communication on student progress
- Administer and create reports for student diagnostics and assessments
Become a part of Axiom Learning's mission to change education.
At Axiom Learning, we work with kids of all ages and profiles to help them master and excel in their academic subjects. In particular, Axiom not only supports our students academically, we also coach our kids in Executive Functioning skills like time management, organization, and avoiding procrastination. Axiom also understands that every child has a unique learning profile and distinct academic and socio-emotional needs. As such, our curriculum is customized for each of our students to help bolster their learning goals. From textbook to the real world, whether for extra support or looking for more challenge, Axiom Learning offers effective educational instruction.
668 Fremont Ave #A, Los Altos, CA 94024
- Visit https://www.axiomlearning.com/careers/
- Please include your resume and a cover letter with your application.
- Candidates moving on to first round interviews will be asked to prepare a 10 minute lesson.
Axiom Learning ProfessionalWhy Work Here?
Join us in becoming leaders and innovators in developing individualized education for all
Axiom Learning believes that our future is too important to leave to chance. We are an innovative, early stage company; a hub for smart, idealistic people transforming the future of learning by integrating science and evidence to develop the best tools to actualize each child. Our customized, 1-on-1 instruction is designed to empower students of various ages to find happiness and success in all aspects of their lives. We are growing rapidly and looking for the most passionate team members to join us to design and apply creative lesson plans in traditional and non-traditional subjects, while also supporting unique learners.
668 Fremont Ave #ASan Jose, CA