Information System Security Officer for SFSC Technical Support Services
Axiom Consultants Sterling, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Axiom is seeking an Information System Security Officer to join our team in providing technical support services to the Sterling Field Support Center (SFSC). The overall objective of this program is to operate and maintain a state-of-the-art meteorological laboratory/facility for the evaluation and life cycle support of equipment and software used to make meteorological observations.
Responsibilities of the Information System Security Officer include:
- Performs analysis and evaluation of existing or proposed processes, applications, systems, or software.
- Performs, and/or may direct, project planning, scope, control, management, tracking, or review.
- May perform functional requirements gathering for projects, to include security requirements.
- Performs analysis and evaluation throughout the process, application, system, or software development life-cycle which includes, but is not limited to: planning, requirements, design, acquisition, development, integration, installation/ deployment, performance tuning, testing, or training.
- Performs, or may direct, document development/ preparation at various stages of a project life-cycle (e.g., planning through implementation) to detail analysis results and solution recommendations.
- Assists with testing to support the project life-cycle, as applicable. Uses methodologies, modeling/ estimating techniques, tools, applications, systems, software, or databases at advanced levels to perform assigned tasks.
This position requires a B.S. in Computer Science or related field and six years commensurate experience.
Axiom offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance and matching 401(k) contribution.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at Axiom Consultants