With responsibility for marketing/advertising, you will implement a comprehensive strategy that drives increased brand awareness, customer adoption and customer retention of bank products through all distribution channels. This includes the creative development, production, and distribution of marketing communications/ collateral including advertisements, posters, flyers, signage, direct mail, website copy and visuals, and email/online marketing in support of the Bank’s business lines utilizing design software, email marketing, content management, and website analytic tools.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
The Marketing Specialist’s Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Create brand awareness and business development opportunities through marketing experiences that position the bank to become the most recommended financial provider.
· Analyzes customer and market data to recommend strategies and marketing campaigns that drive increased revenue and/or reduction in expenses
· Assists VP, Digital Banking/ Marketing in developing departmental budgets for achieving the Business goals. Plans and executes integrated marketing programs including print, direct mail, web and social media promotions based on customer and market analytics
· Assists VP, Digital Banking/Marketing in conducting retail branch marketing visits to support the successful implementation of branding/marketing/advertising campaigns.
· Serve as a Brand Ambassador by representing the bank at marketing events.
· Aligns product and marketing initiatives with the Bank’s business strategies. Implements Line of Business marketing initiatives, including frequency of promotions, themes, materials, and displays
· Develops and maintains relationships with communications-oriented vendors including advertising, print promotional, public relations, website management, and signage agencies
· Creates, reviews, and maintains advertising copy and descriptive material for media such as the bank’s web site, advertisements, and point-of-purchase
· Adhere to regulatory guidelines and Bank’s branding standards including insuring approval of customer-facing material
· Participate in the bank’s web site development and maintenance
· Compiles executive level marketing campaign results that include revenue data, customer behavior, market trends, forecasts and account analyses
- Test and audit to measure content effectiveness and make appropriate recommendations and revisions. Closely monitors bank marketing activities and implements correction actions as required
- Supports the Company’s internal communication efforts. And assists in the coordination and planning of corporate events
- Continually improves the Bank’s image and employs techniques to better service customers and market our products in a superior manner
- Complies with all applicable Federal and State regulations and guidance associated with the performance of your job function
- Maintains contact and knowledge base of marketing skills within and outside of the bank, promoting services and products, exchanging information and keeping abreast of the issues, trends and developments of the financial industry
Supervision of Personnel
- Normal office environment; extensive use of computer; lifting up to 30lbs. The incumbent will be expected to be able to work Monday through Friday and work will mainly be performed at the Maitland location; occasional evening and weekend work may be required. Flexibility with work location and hours may be granted if circumstances permit.
- Travel 50% (mostly throughout branch network)
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Marketing analytics, demand generation, content marketing
- Extensive product management experience, preferably within the financial services industry
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and research skills. Takes a logical approach to analyzing problems, developing solutions and organizing work
- Very strong analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to leverage data to drive business performance
- Ability to multi-task, and work independently, under minimal supervision
- Proven track record of utilizing systems to create reports
- Demonstrated collaborative and participative management style
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Ability to adapt to and facilitate change
- Ability to interact in a professional manner
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, document design and editing tools, including superior Excel and spreadsheet skills, SEO, Adobe Design Suite, Google Analytics, WordPress, Google AdWords, and various Social Media Ads
Other Duties - Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these tasks)
AXIOM BANK - Supporting communities. Improving lives. Working together toward your future.
At Axiom Bank, we believe in working together for a brighter future. Through our environment of collaboration and camaraderie, we offer a uniquely fun and rewarding place to develop your career. Axiom Bank is headquartered in Maitland, Florida and has 23 branch locations, with 22 branches located inside select Walmart Supercenters®.
We believe in the value of promoting a healthy work/life balance and are committed to recognizing the role everyone plays in our ongoing success through competitive benefits, as well as the guidance you need to learn new skills and shape our business and future. We proudly offer the following benefits to our Full Time Employees:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Matching 401(k)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life, AD&D Insurance, Plus 100% Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Axiom Bank are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Axiom Bank does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
Axiom Bank will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
It is the policy of Axiom Bank to conduct background, credit reference and drug screening tests as a condition of employment. Drug Free Workplace. EOE/AA/Minority, Female, Disabled, Veteran.
To be considered, all applications for employment must be submitted through the Axiom Bank Job board, https://www.axiombanking.com/about-us/careers/
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
- If currently an Axiom Bank employee, you must have been in your current position for a minimum of 1 year, have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have the approval of your manager to post or the approval of your manager and HR to apply if you don't meet the time-in-job performance requirement.
Axiom Bank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Axiom Bank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers in any form without valid written search agreement executed by an Authorized Officer at Axiom Bank for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Axiom and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired as a result of the referral or through other means.