Axes Physical Therapy is dedicated to positively impacting and improving the lives of the people we serve! This is achieved by hiring great people and providing great services. Axes PT is excited to be ...
Patient Centered - Employee Centered - Client Centered
We are thrilled to say that we are growing, and with that comes an opportunity for a new position. We are looking for a Physical Therapist to work in our Arnold Clinic.
This position will be responsible for evaluating and providing patient care in alignment with the organization's standards and values.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Performs job duties in alignment with organizations 8 core values
- Functions as a cooperative, active member of the health care team
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and physician related information.
- Assumes responsibility for continued professional growth and development, by participating in continuing education programs, and other appropriate learning experiences.
- Maintains safety and infection control standards recognizes and reports inferior patient care and or safety hazards.
- Evaluates patients per physician order and administers appropriate treatments
- Responsible for timely completion and submission of all reports pertaining to evaluation, daily treatments and discharge. Ensure timely communication to all referral sources regarding their respective patients
- Maintains appropriate and accurate records
- Interprets and reports results of treatments
- Assigns and supervises appropriate tasks to support staff as needed
- Participates in the development and implementation of programs and services
- Practice Physical Therapy consistent with the American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics, and Standards of Practice
- Maintain a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the facility and guidelines set forth by leadership
- Respects and understands the patient right to treatment and right to involvement in treatment decisions
- Participates in marketing the practice through relationship building with clients and article submission annually
Experience Required includes:
- Strong organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a diverse range of people.
- Ability to work independently and make appropriate decisions.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from patients.
- Ability to act with integrity in regard to all matters of confidentiality.
- Ability to exercise a high degree of initiative and independent judgment in solving problems.
- Willingness to practice Physical Therapy consistent with the American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics
Qualification Required include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in physical therapy required from accredited institution
- Licensed or eligible for State of MO PT license
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications
- Efficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Programs (i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) and EMR programs
We support our employees with a generous benefits package. All full-time employees receive the benefits below.
Employer Contributions to Benefits include:
401k with Company Match
Employer Paid Benefits include:
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
401k with Company Match
Paid Time Off
Apply Now to Join the Fun!!
Axes Physical Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Axes Physical TherapyArnold, MO
HealthcareView All Axes Physical Therapy Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.