Senior Account Executive, PFS Group
- Posted: over a month ago
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Overall responsibility for obtaining new work and managing all sales functions within the area/geography/technology responsibility in support of marketing and project development. The function includes the following activities:
- Directs subordinate sales and marketing personnel to insure quality client contacts, client needs assessments, proposal development and sales closures are secured. May be part of any final sales team (in conjunction with estimating and management) to close potential sales with clients.
- Prepare and execute business development action plans for defined targets. Monitor sales activities and adjust to market changes as necessary.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the strategic marketing plan, department business plans, department sales plans and subordinate sales plans.
- Gather, research and analyze statistical data for relevant market segments including such information as market size, growth potential, market shares and entry problems. Direct the interpretation of such data for the development of marketing/sales strategies.
- Assist in the development of proposals, presentations, company brochures, advertising and promotional programs
- Establish and maintain effective contacts with clients. Identify new work leads and manage lead follow-up, either directly or through subordinate sales representatives.
- Develops and maintains effective customer organization and contact lists.
- Evaluates market trends and customer demand in order to forecast production requirements.
- Participates in the negotiation of key business agreements and pricing for products and services. Assists in the coordination of the negotiation of key program requirements.
- Plan for, staff, train and supervise department including personnel and administration. Define subordinates’ functions, responsibilities and power to act.
Realizing the uniqueness of the PFS marketplace, this position can also function as a project manager when needed. In those instances, the project manager function will include:
· Establish overall schedule
· Review scope of supply
· Acknowledge Purchase Order
· Acknowledge Change Order
· Prepare requisitions and coordinate with Purchasing Department
· Issue drawings/documents
· Coordinate with Client, Vendors, Partners, Fabricators and Erectors
· Resolve technical issues with engineers
· Control project cost and change orders
· Monitor material, documents, fabrication and erection status
MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE SPECIALIZED SKILLS, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED IN THIS POSITION:
- BS in a related technical field and 5 years of technical experience
- 7 Years of technical experience in a related position in lieu of a BS in Engineering Degree and significant Sales experience
- 7 or more years of construction, estimating, supervision, engineering, marketing and sales experience, with at least 5 years in the marketing function in our industry and dealing with our relevant clients/customers
- Working knowledge of Windows based software programs
- Must possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to produce highly professional proposals and presentations.
Position is highly visible to potential customers. Must be able to greatly influence and persuade potential clients and “close the sale”.
Axens North America
BusinessView all jobs at Axens North America