**must have Powerpoint and Excel experience noted in work experience
Client, the leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. At Client, you are part of a dynamic, global team that provides clients and consumers with the highest level of service.
For more than 200 years Client has been enabling progress through ingenuity and a focus on our clients' needs. We have financed some of the world's most transformative projects while at the same time acting as guides and advisors to our clients in working through their financial questions, no matter how large or small. This could not have been done without the expertise and dedication of each of our more than 200,000 employees working together to create lasting and meaningful impact.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our business, and are continually encouraged to create innovative solutions for our clients. At Client, we have a culture that recognizes and rewards initiative and courage while at the same time provides tools and resources to empower our people to build successful careers of meaning and impact.
Located in Client's Mississauga site, this Administrative Assistant position supports the Mississauga GSP Technology Management in NAM region. This is a contract to hire, on-site position. Specific duties include:
- Provide administrative support including the drafting and preparation of general correspondence,;
- Coordinate travel arrangements and submit claims in Client Travel Expense (CTE) system;
- Ensure a smooth on-boarding process for new hires, including initiating system requests and accurately updating Spread sheets;
- Manage seating plans and coordinate seat assignments with local managers and the real estate team. Initiate move requests and oversee seat moves;
- Maintain headcount reports, organization charts, and hiring forecasts;
- Perform daily management and processing of invoices, and maintenance of office supplies and telecommunications supplies;
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets and reports, including agendas and minutes;
- Assist with presentation arrangements including arranging boardrooms, A/V equipment, ordering food, etc.;
- Work with Aramark to ensure all catering invoices for all sites are processed in a timely manner;
- Provide exceptional service to Senior Executive internal clients;
- Manage vendor agreements to ensure all necessary documentation is received, purchase orders are created, and invoices and contract renewals occur in a timely manner;
- Maintain an up-to-date filing system;
- Update and maintain mail distribution lists, boardroom bookings, videoconferencing, and meeting arrangements for broader team;
- Oversee functionality of office technology (copiers, printers, telephones, computer, mobile systems, etc.) with internal IT and external service providers;
- Cross train on other local job functions to be able to cover temporary absences/vacations of other staff;
- Work to simplify and streamline processes to automate repeatable tasks;
- Assist with other functions, ad-hoc requests and special projects as required.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience with a preference for supporting senior executives.
- Hyper-Organized and can with ability to stay on top of high volumes of requests, handling multiple priorities and delivering in a timely manner with great attention to detail
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel (including Pivot Tables).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal with both internal/external clients in a professional, mature and courteous manner.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management.
- Energetic, responsive team player with client-service focus.
- Appropriate sense of urgency with the ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.