Axcess Staffing is currently seeking Material Leads to join our team in Newnan, GA. We look forward to meeting team-players like you!
Coordinates with Receiving Clerk and Floor Supervisors to ensure stock is maintained
Co-manages the Material Support team with the Floor Supervisors
- Inspects all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
Calls out any material damages or rejects
Manages the Working at Heights crew
Manages flow of materials to floors
Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
- Coordinates and works with other team members in order to meet goals and deadlines
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Previous leadership experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Employee Referral Programs
- Room for growth
At this time we are happy to offer phone or video interviews to qualified candidates. We are also taking steps to ensure our facilities are held to a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation.
Contact us today to learn more!
Axcess Staffing Services was established in 1997 and specializes in strategic staffing programs and temporary national payroll services. We are committed to matching qualified, motivated workers with reputable employers who need them. We place candidates in light industrial and manufacturing, transportation and logistics, clerical, office support, and call center career positions nationwide. We offer our employees a variety of health benefits, bonuses, incentives and rewards because we want all of our team members feel valued and fulfilled.