Growing company expanding our Sales and Project Management teams to manage jobs for current and new customers. Base Salary plus monthly Performance Bonus.
Project Managers prepare the project labor schedule and budget for all team jobs. Position will direct activities of all consultants, engineers, project coordinator, graphic designers, production and awning installers. Position will provide the planning, organization, direction, coordination and control to meet the profit and growth objectives on the projects assigned to him/her.
· Make initial site calls confirming restrictions, blocking, construction dates, available survey dates, etc.….
· Issue works orders for surveys to facilities and subs
· Main point of contact for surveyors
· Main point of contact for customers once job is in production
· Compile survey information and issues PPCs to designer
· Review production drawings, confirming accuracy with surveyor
· Get production drawings approved by customers
· Submit jobs to be “Approved for Production” via master production schedule
· If outsourcing, send “Approved for Production” layouts to subs
· Tracks job progress, ensuring installation dates are met
· Secure permits and permit information
· Issue work orders for installations to facilities and subs (includes instructions for permits, if applicable.)
· Perform 10-day/ 2-day call procedures
· Secure COIs, if applicable
· Main point of contact for installers
· Confirm jobs are installed correctly by reviewing completion photos
· Issue completion pictures to customer
· Update job progress on “team schedule”
· Keep account managers informed on job issues and delays
· Send additional costs to account managers, for account managers to approve costs w/ customer