Exciting Regional Sales Representative opportunity in the capital equipment sales for the Produce industry! We are a leading manufacturer of equipment for sorting, grading processing and packing fresh fruit and vegetables. This position will work closely with our sales team and collaborate with our engineering group to provide prospective customers solutions based on their particular requirements. The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for new business development, as well as maintaining and growing current accounts in the territory, and to travel as needed to handle business.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Travel 60%+ throughout the Oregon, Washington and Idaho territory
- Develop and maintain business relationship with new and existing accounts the territory.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Review proposals ensuring information is correct, such as customer information, product description, pricing, and any additional information requested by the customer.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Travel and overnight stays required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented