Very Stable Specialty BigData Focused Software Firm seeking a Sales Engineer who enjoys solving problems: "Seeking Minds Wired for Problem Solving" for a West/Mid-West Client Facing role.
Super-Unique BigData Focused Software Niche (surrounding Data Performance, Security, Governance, Compliance Scalability and Connectivity-Communication with Cloud Platforms): Business is Booming: major demand for our technology NOW.
Seeking a Key-Go-To-Person for Client Solution Focused POC's and Presentations to Decision Makers with Database focused issues, problems, goals and needs in Enterprise Sized Settings.
- Experience working in a similar Client Facing role for an Enterprise Software Company involving a hands on technical Sales Engineering including PreSales duties: Proof of Concept Research and Creation and Presentation, mix of on site and web-video based Demo's and Presentations, Very Technical with the proven ability to Answer Very Technical Database and Related Questions from Very Technical Decision Makers.
- Recent Experience in a similar role Surrounding technology that runs on, in or around BigData and Hadoop Components (should have experience with Hadoop Clusters, Hadoop Configuration and Tuning).
- Linux Experience/Recent Experience performing client demonstrations within a Linux or Unix based screen or editor (experience with Bash or Shell or similar Scripting is preferred; Should have experience with basic Linux commands).
- Enterprise Software Configuration and Integration experience (for client demonstration purposes) including related testing and technical user training or guidance.
- Database Administration or Database Connectivity or Database Communication/Customization; Should have experience with at least one of the following (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, MariaDB, Dynamo, PostGreSQL).
- A Strong Background in Computer Science Fundamentals including: OO coding, algorithms, data structures, arrays, memory, etc.
- Must Have Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Must Have a Strong Sense of Urgency alongside a 'natural passion for successing enterprise client sales presentations'; experience or examples of your ability to win business and fish out additional Client Hot Buttons and Sales opportunities.
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud Based Technologies (Azure, GoogleCloud, etc.) is a strong plus.
- Experience working with or presenting Database Software Utility type Tools (Informatica, InfoSphere, Business Objects, Tableau or similar) is preferred.
Very Competitive Compensation Package and Excellent Benefits.
Call or Apply Today !
(Please Note: This role will require West and Mid-West travel; this is a permanent direct hire W-2 Role; can be based anywhere in the West or Mid-West).