- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Warehouse Technician’s in Cokato, MN | $17.74/Hour
Our Warehouse Technician’s workweek is Monday to Friday with hours starting at 07:00 am until 03:30 pm This job is a General Labor type position that that pays $17.74/Hour and is a Temp-to-hire opportunity.
Warehouse Technician Duties and Responsibilities –
- Responsibilities: •Process, package and ship orders accurately •Organize stock and maintain inventory •Inspect products for defects and damages •Examine incoming and outgoing shipments •Organize warehouse space •Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately •Check, verify and fill customer orders •Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations •Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures •Keep warehouse clean and organized daily •Positive attitude and ability to function in small work team •Lifting Requirement: Ability to lift or move heavy products up to 70lbs.
Warehouse Technician Requirements and Qualifications –
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- 2 years related experience and/or training
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts
- Effectively communicate and understand job instructions in the English language
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. when required
How to Apply for Award Staffing’s Warehouse Technician’s in Cokato, MN
We at Award Staffing are excited to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity to build your future! If you would prefer to talk to us by phone you can connect with our Delano team at 763-972-4267. Our recruiters in Delano can’t wait to hear from you!
How You Can Interview
Don’t have time to come to our office for an interview? We have you covered! We can schedule an immediate interview for you virtually using Zoom right from your phone or computer. We want to make the application process as convenient and safe as possible for you!
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact us to ask for an accommodation, or an alternative application process.
Per Minnesota Health Department Regulations, masks must be worn in all Award Staffing locations and we have application and interview stations that support appropriate social distancing guidelines.
Why Award Staffing
Award Staffing is a 5-time winner of the Minneapolis Star Tribune’s Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota. We are proud of our 33 years in business as one of the top staffing agencies in Minnesota. We have offices in Bloomington, Chaska, Crystal, Delano, Maplewood and Ramsey.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace/EEO Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Cokato, MN - 55321
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Award Staffing