- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Associates in Winsted, MN | $20.00/Hour
Our Warehouse Associates workweek is Monday to Friday with hours starting at 07:00 am until 03:30 pm This job is a General Labor type position that that pays$20.00/Hour andis aTemp-to-hire opportunity.
Warehouse Associate Duties and Responsibilities
- - Picking parts for orders using a scanner.
- Labeling the picked parts on carts.
- Conduction cycle counts.
- Putting parts away.
- Would need to be able to drive a forklift
- Would need to be able to lift 40 lbs. and more with help
- Building crates for shipments with help
- Crating jobs for shipments with help
- Loading and unloading trucks.
Warehouse Associate Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- 2 years related experience and/or training
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts
- Effectively communicate and understand job instructions in the English language
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
- Ability to move products with an overhead crane, pallet jack and/or forklift
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. when required
How to Apply for Award Staffings Warehouse Associates in Winsted, MN
We at Award Staffing are excited to speak with you about this fantastic opportunity to build your future! You can apply at www.awardstaffing.com or you can connect with our Delano team at 763-972-4267. Otherwise, you can email your resume to email@example.com, using Job Title as your subject line. Our recruiters in Delano cant wait to hear from you!
How You Can Interview
Dont have time to come to our office for an interview? We have you covered! We can schedule an immediate interview for you virtually using Zoom right from your phone or computer. We want to make the application process as convenient and safe as possible for you!
If you are unable to complete this application due to a disability, please contact us to ask for an accommodation, or an alternative application process.
Per Minnesota Health Department Regulations, masks must be worn in all Award Staffing locations and we have application and interview stations that support appropriate social distancing guidelines.
Why Award Staffing
Award Staffing is a 5-time winner of the Minneapolis Star Tribunes Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota. We are proud of our 33 years in business as one of the top staffing agencies in Minnesota. We have offices in Bloomington, Chaska, Crystal, Delano, Maplewood and Ramsey.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Award Staffing, Inc. is a Drug-Free Workplace/EEO Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability.PandoLogic. Keywords: Warehouse Worker, Location: Winsted, MN - 55395
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Award Staffing