Assistant Manager at Avventura Bakery & Deli
- Posted: over a month ago
Avventura Bakery & Deli in Southington, CT is looking for one assistant manager to join our team. We are located on 30 Knotter Dr. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and engaged.
- Train, coach, and develop employees and team leaders
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Avventura Bakery & Deli: Avventura Bakery & Deli is looking for an individual to join our team. We are located on 30 Knotter Dr. Southington. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, and hard-working. Learn more about us at Avventuradeli.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Avventura Bakery & Deli
FoodView all jobs at Avventura Bakery & Deli