Home Care Field Representative/Care Coordinator
When you join Avondale Care Group, you’re not just getting a job, you’re joining a family! Avondale Care Group, located in midtown Manhattan, is a Licensed Home Care Agency with more than 15 years providing exceptionally high level of senior care in their homes as well as individualizes support for clients living in Senior Residences.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Home Care Field Representative/Care Coordinator to join our Pittsburgh office team.
Benefits of joining our Team:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- Conducting the initial and ongoing assessments for prospective clients.
- Obtaining a social history and conducting a home safety assessment and evaluations.
- Selecting, training, evaluating, and supervising caregivers in conjunction with the case management supervisor and administrative staff.
- Visit doctor's offices, hospital discharge desks assisted living facilities and other possible sources of referrals to present Agency services and obtain client referrals.
- Identify, develop and implement a community outreach plan to expand agency clientele.
- Participating in the development, implementation, and ongoing review of the client's plan of care.
- Conducting on-site visits at the client's home setting.
- Directs and supervises caregiver personnel, rendering live-in care services.
- Performs marketing and outreach duties for the agency
- Fosters public relations for the agency
- Plans, consults, and communicate with other community health care, assisted living, and independent living facilities of the agency's concept of quality client care to the general community.
- Two years of experience in the home care field preferred.
- Bachelors in social work, sociology, psychology or human services field is preferred, but not required
- Must possess concrete problem-solving approach to social issues.
- Ability to work alone and as a team is required.
- Proficiency in HHA Exchange and Microsoft Office
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Must have a car and be willing to drive
For additional information, please contact Maritza Rodríguez at 646-351-1939