When you join Avondale Care Group, you’re not just getting a job, you’re joining a family! Avondale Care Group, is a Licensed Home Care Agency with more than 15 years providing exceptionally high level of senior care in their homes as well as individualizes support for clients living in Senior Residences.
We are seeking talented and motivated Caregivers, PAS for immediate placement in Beaver, Washington & Westmoreland Counties.
Benefits of joining our Team:
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan, 401K
- Schedules will be flexible to candidate availability as well as participant needs
- Orientation provided
- Bathe, dress, and assist clients with personal hygiene
- Promote safety in participant home by following plan of care
- Participate in planning social, home and recreational activities
- Prepare meals and perform cleaning and laundry duties
- Other duties as assigned
Any levels of experience welcome! Our training program meets training standards for agencies licenses under Medicaid Waiver or other publicly funded programs providing home & community-based services
- Must be 18 years or older
- Responsible and reliable with a drive to do well in a great career opportunity
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Caring and compassionate attitude towards the elderly and physically/mentally disabled
- Ability to retain information regarding processes, best practices and other training topics
- Physical Exam, 2 Step TB testing
- Criminal Background Check
- CPR/First Aid Certification (preferred, not required)
If you already care for a family member/friend/neighbor, let us help you get paid for doing so. Inquire by applying!
For additional information, please call Maritza Rodríguez 646-351-1939