At Avon, beauty is more than skin deep. We are inspired by our community of passionate women; yesterday, today, and tomorrow. The Avon Nation is all about celebrating each other and our achievements in business and in life, inviting others to join us, and committing to be a force for good.
About the Role
The eCommerce Senior Manager leads the eCommerce team and oversees the site experience of Avon.com and AvonNow.com. You are will help guide across the organization, lead diverse projects, and improve the performance and user experience of our eCommerce product.
You will report to the Vice President of Digital.
- Establish the vision of our online store, keeping pace with outstanding e-Commerce standards for BtoC
- Set the plan and strategy of the online store for a data-driven, dynamic experience and provide a personalized experience
- Oversee management and administration of our Magnolia and Umbraco CMS
- Drive eCommerce strategy for market expansion
- Support inventory forecasting
- Lead a team of online merchants; oversee projects and progress
- Determine roadmap of important website features and a/b tests (consumer-facing and backend functionality)
- Manage all aspects of design, development and optimization of site experience
- Assist operations team in translating our needs into technical requirements, communicating with development team, integrating with third parties, and defining/reporting on performance metrics
- Be a collaborative partner to external design and technology partners on working on core strategic projects
- Collaborate with team members to support and work on joint projects
- Marketing: Build seasonal promotions, support seasonal campaigns; funnel optimization for digital marketing and CRM
- Merchandising: Collaborate on merchandising strategy and story-telling
- Test and refine user experience using funnel optimization, segmentation, and thoughtful merchandising techniques to hit our goals
- Be a model for leadership. Develop direct reports to the next generation of leaders.
- 10+ years of eCommerce experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience in a collaborative environment with a track record of achieving results
- History of coaching and mentoring others
- Experience working with external technology and design partners
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape and goals, digital marketing, eCommerce and brand strategies, with the ability to apply this knowledge to solve complex problems
- Eligible for benefits as of date of hire (health, dental, vision, life and other voluntary programs)
- Company sponsored Life insurance, AD&D and Disability benefits with option to buy up
- Wellness incentive programs
- Commuter, Health Reimbursement (HRA) and Flexible Spending (FSA) accounts
- Family Care (back-up child and elder care) benefit Programs
- Additional voluntary benefit programs available such as group legal, critical care, accident, pet insurance and identity protection insurance.
Avon is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.