At Avon, beauty is more than skin deep. We are inspired by our community of passionate women; yesterday, today, and tomorrow. The Avon Nation is all about celebrating each other and our achievements in business and in life, inviting others to join us, and committing to be a force for good.
About the Role
The Manager of Digital Marketing Communications owns the development cycle of all Representative-facing communications. Working with New Avon’s creative, e-mail, video, marketing, brand communications, training, events teams and AvonNow- the back office where Representatives go to run their business.
You will promote Representative communications programs, while using synergies between internal departments, aligning on expectations, distributing deliverables and insights.
You will excel at coordinating concurrent projects throughout phases of ideation, creation and delivery. You should work collaboratively with multiple partners, and add value while guiding growth, efficiency, and transformation.
You will report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
- Develop and maintain project timelines and promote the daily operational aspects of a project and scope
- Oversee the daily digital content creation process from conception to execution, working with designers, writers and developers assuring that Avon is showcasing the activation and promotions to the Representative base
- Provide reporting and web metrics to improve communication efforts.
- Find and address project exposure and risk
- Ensure changes to project deliverables are communicated and approved.
- Provide structure, fast project initiation, planning, and well-coordinated execution thus enabling delivery of timely communication to the field
- Ensure the promotional rhythm is compelling, and satisfies our goals
- Manage a few strategic projects simultaneously, working cross functionally
- Own functional aspects of project management including building project and deployment plans, documentation of requirements and timeline, resolution of open issues, communication of status, lead internal project meetings and more
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Marketing or Communications
- 7+ Years of Project Management experience
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing fundamentals through email, websites, SMS and social media
- You understand direct selling process and multi level marketing compensation drivers
- Experience engaging employees and business partners at all levels with analytics and communications
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Access and Powerpoint
- General Web metrics knowledge, Google Analytics Certified a plus
- Eligible for benefits as of date of hire (health, dental, vision, life and other voluntary programs)
- Company sponsored Life insurance, AD&D and Disability benefits with option to buy up
- Wellness incentive programs
- Commuter, Health Reimbursement (HRA) and Flexible Spending (FSA) accounts
- Family Care (back-up child and elder care) benefit Programs
- Additional voluntary benefit programs available such as group legal, critical care, accident, pet insurance and identity protection insurance.
Avon is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.