Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Reconcile and verify invoices within finance and accounting department. Pay company bills and ensure that financial statements include the correct information. Assist Finance manager as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process vendor invoices in bill.com and synchronize to QuickBooks.
- Process weekly vendor payments.
- Maintain business licenses spreadsheet and payments.
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve any discrepancies.
- Create and maintain filing system.
- Ability to process and follow up on "rush" items
- Timely responses to internal and external vendor inquires/issues.
- Research and resolution of AP issues.
- Process employee expense reimbursement.
- Post and reconcile credit card transactions.
- Maintain the prepaid schedule spreadsheet; Amortize expenses for more than two months.
- Ensure that all processing and reporting deadlines are consistently achieved.
- Create and submit customer invoices.
- Enter customer payments.
- Process deposits.
- Complete bank reconciliations.
- Assist Finance Manager with month-end tasks.
- Support Finance Manager as needed.
- Able to manage procurement & purchase as and when needed
- Associate Degree in Accounting -Preferred.
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable/Receivable experience.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe.
- Proficiency with Excel.
- Comfortable with math and calculations.
- Great listening and communication skills.
- Accurate and attention to detail.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSanta Clara, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Avomeen
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?