Outside Sales Representative
Avolta Raleigh, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Avolta Power is a full-service nationwide solar provider. Founded in 2015 and has quickly grown to one of the Top Solar providers in the U.S., selling over $100 million in 2020. And we are currently seeking outside sales representatives to join our growing company.
Close pre-qualified leads & appointments
Total Annual Compensation: $150,000- $225,000+, depending on performance
Our Outside Sales Consultants will be responsible for selling pre-qualified appts, managing preset appointments, and presenting solar solutions. Company leads are provided for this job. Prior solar or industry experience is a plus, but not required. If you are looking for stability and a clear career path, this is the opportunity for you!
Visit our company website: www.Avolta.us
What we provide:
- High commissions paid within 2 weeks of a close
- 10-15+ appointments per week with potential clients
- Full leadership, management, and operations support
- Ongoing professional development & sales coaching
- Family style culture & atmosphere with a flexible schedule
- Positive work environment
- Advancement based on performance & experience
Qualities we are looking for:
- Someone who is reliable, outgoing, and self-motivated
- Proven track record of customer service and sales success
- Prior door to door sales experience is highly preferred
- Positive mindset and a team contributor
- Coach-able professionals who can get results and are willing to grow
- Leadership Experience
- Must be at least 18 years old and willing to submit to a background check
- High School graduate, college education, or equivalent
- 2-5 years Direct Sales or B2B experience, canvassing experience is a plus
- Professional appearance & attitude
- Reliable transportation & ability to perform work duties
Qualified candidates will receive a phone interview call from our Avolta Sales Regional Managers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $300,000.00 /year
AvoltaWhy Work Here?
The right kind of growth potential giving you exposure to new challenges and being a part of major expansion.
Avolta provides sustainable-living solutions to homeowners and companies throughout the country. Our team of experts and innovators provide world-class solutions including solar technologies, water capture and filtration systems, smart home security tools, insulation and roofing improvements, energy-efficient appliances, and more. We exist to cultivate a brighter future for our tens of thousands of customers and for our more than 500 dedicated team members.