Area Sales Manager, Earn $35/hr Plus, Leadership/Customer Service/Hospitality Experience Wanted!
Avolta Commerce City, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Area Sales Manager, Earn $35/hr Plus, Customer Service/Hospitality Experience Wanted!
Avolta provides sustainable-living solutions to homeowners and companies throughout the country. Our team of experts and innovators provides world-class solutions, including solar technologies, water capture and filtration systems, smart home security tools, insulation and roofing improvements, energy-efficient appliances, and more. We exist to cultivate a brighter future for our tens of thousands of customers and our more than 500 dedicated team members.
Introduction / About You
In order to continue growing at the rate we are, we need great leadership and are looking to add more to our company. Leadership is important here at Avolta. Leadership allows us to fulfill our purpose more than any other trait. Our purpose is to help people change their lives. We believe that Solar has the power to do just that. We also feel strongly that Solar, can and has changed the lives of our employees, as they accomplish their goals and make their lives better! Our culture is to do what it takes to get a result and we want to surround ourselves with leaders that have the same desire to win!
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to diversify our company further.
- Area Assistant Sales Managers hire, train, manage our sales teams in a market and eventually multiple markets
- Recruit and hire new lead setting talent
- Train new talent
- Coach and Develop, individual employees and the team, to achieve their maximum potential daily
- Set daily and weekly goals with each employee
- Provide a level of accountability to achieve a desired result
- Ability to start immediately or in less than 2 weeks - we have our training classes starting ASAP!
- Team-oriented with leadership ability
- Great communications skills (verbal and written)
- Great attitude, personality, and problem solver
- Reliable Vehicle
- Smart Phone with data
- 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent Presentable appearance and hygiene
Pay & Scheduling
- $35/hr plus structure, based on experience (commission and bonuses available)
- Average Area Sales Manager makes $50,000-$100,000/yr.
- Monday-Friday, and available to work Saturdays, as needed
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressCommerce City, CO
BusinessView all jobs at Avolta