Our client In foodservice equipment and supplies.We are the largest dealer in Canada, with more than half a century of experience in the food equipment industry. The perfect Candidate should be energetic and Candidates should have experience in driving a cube van and have a clean valid licence. Candidates should be flexible to work.
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after the trip
- Customer service skills
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- Clean drivers Abstract
- Great Communication skills (English)
- Valid G Licence or (preferred) DZ licence
Apply with your resume for review and we will call you for an interview.
This is a full time and permanent position.