Avo Photonics (www.avophotonics.com) is a dynamic contract engineering services company that designs, develops and manufactures custom opto-electronic products for a large customer base. Members of our staff have the opportunity to design, prototype, and produce next generation products for a diverse range of markets including environmental, medical, military, industrial, aerospace, and communications.
The HR Specialist will report to the HR Manager. The key areas of focus are HR administration, on-boarding, learning and development and contributing to the performance management process. You will directly contribute to shaping the talent strategy for a growing organization.
- Ensure successful selection and on-boarding of top talent
- Assist with the implementation of career development plans for all employees
- Proactively engage with and build relationships with employees at all levels
- Contribute to the successful administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal/state legal requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Organizational Effectiveness preferred
- 3-5 years experience as an HR generalist preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent English communication skills
- US citizen or permanent resident
Apply: Avo Photonics offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org