Stores Clerk - Great Falls
Avmax Montana Inc Great Falls, MT
- Posted: over a month ago
Avmax is looking to expand its workforce in Great Falls, MT. If you have the necessary experience and motivation to become a part of our team, please apply.
Avmax is a diverse company offering every product and service related to aviation. We have locations, operations, and deployment worldwide.
Our vision at Avmax Group Inc. ("Avmax") is to simplify our customers' aviation needs through dependable, globally integrated services with trusted results. Established in 1976, our locations include: Calgary (HQ) and Vancouver in Canada, Great Falls and Jacksonville in the USA, Nairobi in Kenya, and N'Djamena in Chad.
Avmax offers the following capabilities: Aircraft Leasing, Airline Operations, Avionics, Component Repairs, Engineering, MRO, Paint and Spares. Avmax's engineering division is a Transport Canada authorized Design Approval Organization (DAO). Avmax's maintenance division is a Transport Canada authorized Maintenance Repair Organization (MRO).
Why work at Avmax?
Avmax has a diverse workforce with opportunity for growth and career advancements. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages, flexibility, work-life balance and a friendly working environment.
We are proud of our work and commitment to create one of the leading workforce, products and services in the Aviation industry.
The Stores Attendant reports directly to the Director of Maintenance.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Positive Attitude
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication
- Attention to Detail
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
- Issue parts to the floor, ensuring requisitions are accurate, and data entry is complete and from the appropriate inventories.
- Ensure all requisitions are forwarded to Purchasing where no stock is found for parts to be ordered.
- Data entry of all issues, and stock line updates from stores stock and customers inventory.
- Ensure all required documents and paperwork is handled quickly and efficiently and is forwarded to Shipping for repairable components and shipments going out.
- Assist with tool crib duties (issue to tools).
- Pull and issue inventory prior to aircraft arrivals (pre-draws, etc.)
- Put away stock and confirm location is accurate on the computer.
- Stock replenishment place orders as necessary (requisition).
- Check shelf life daily and monthly, confirming all expired items are removed, tagged and quarantined.
- Assist in filing and retrieving files from archives.
- File maintenance, confirm locations, verify on hands and update system.
- Provide general upkeep of stores and immediate receiving area outside. (garbage,
- sweeping, skid removal, etc.).
- Enter data accurately into computer.
- Confirm and sign for deliveries. Unload deliveries as required ensuring receiving is notified and given the documents and weigh bill of shipment.
- Assist with Inventory and Database functions as determined by the Inventory Controller.
- Participate in yearend and monthly quality and accuracy audits.
- Other duties as assigned by the Stores Lead/Supervisor.
- Minimum high school education or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Genial, friendly manner; strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a production or stores environment.
- Aviation experience considered an asset.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. The employee will be required to;
- Occasionally lift 50 pounds
- Climb ladders
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Work at heights of greater than 10 feet utilizing fall restraint equipment as necessary.
Our recruitment commitments:
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Depending on qualifications, selected candidates may be offered a role at a more appropriate level.
- Avmax Group offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
- Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to and prides itself on being an EEO/AA employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected groups.
- Avmax is a drug free work environment and participates in pre-employment and random alcohol and/or drug screening.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Avmax Montana Inc
AddressGreat Falls, MT
RetailView all jobs at Avmax Montana Inc