Who are we?
We are passionate about our clients comfort and strive to help our friends and neighbors stay cool and breathe easy. We take great pride in our work and with this have become a leader in our community because of the relationships we have built and continue to build.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a dedicated, hardworking Lead HVAC Technician to join our team in Chicago, IL.
‘Day in the life’:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot systems such as: gas furnaces, electric heat, heat pumps, A/C, boilers (hydronic and steam)
- Engage with and respond to customers in the field
- Maintain a safe and efficient work environment by following safe work practices and procedures
- Lead HVAC Technicians in executing the task at hand
- At least 8 years of service/installation experience (Residential and Light Commercial)
- Previous experience as a HVAC Technician
- Proficient with diagnosing and troubleshooting of systems such as those previously mentioned
- Experience and knowledge of sheet-metal and ductwork
- Knowledge of P&L, margins and other financial metrics
- Experience in sales
- Clean driving record
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- EPA Certification
- Customer service oriented
- Strong leadership abilities
- Solution oriented
- Paid holidays
- Paid time-off
- 401k account
- Health Insurance
** This is a full time position, Monday through Friday **
**This Job Description was created in part by the Avitus Group through our Job Advertising Service. Avitus Group is a Professional Services organization focused on helping companies Simplify, Strengthen, and Grow their business. This Advertisement is a part of our Recruiting Services as we assist our clients with finding the right talent for their hiring needs. This job opportunity is for and with the client listed above and not with the Avitus Group.**