Aviture is a technology solutions organization made up of individuals who care about our trade and the impact of our services. We strive to make a true difference in our clients lives with the solutions we craft, ensuring the newest techniques are used effectively to promote innovation within our own walls and those of our clients. Our engineers work on next-generation systems across a wide variety of industries including the Department of Defense, communications, healthcare, energy, banking, retail, hospitality, logistics and technical R&D.
The solutions we create have:
- Saved lives in the California wildfires and southern U.S. flooding
- Provided security for the Super Bowl and post-attack Boston Marathon
- Provided augmented-reality training environments for surgeons
- Enabled major corporations to pivot into IoT
- Increased transparency and promoted patient wellness in hospitals and senior care facilities
- Provided risk analysis of stock portfolios
- Combined computer vision and robotics to automate dangerous manual labor tasks
- Preserved life and increased mission success by allowing government leaders to make quick and informed decisions
Part of our ‘secret sauce’ is our continued exposure to diverse and interesting problems and the ability to share ideas across domains in a manner not typically done within a single industry.
At our core, Aviture is a group of engineers seeking to build better solutions. We pursue people with aptitude and drive first and foremost; which allows us a staff that spans across all levels of experience, skillsets, and software disciplines. Our prime candidates are people who have technology in their DNA and want to pursue the ‘why’ behind their work. We value a healthy work-life balance so we provide flex time and reasonable hours, all while pushing ourselves to grow and become faster, better engineers.
If this sounds like the kind of environment you’d like to be in, why don’t you drop us a line? We’d love to talk to you!
Aviture is seeking a proven Project Manager/Scrum Master with strong systems, software, and Agile experience to lead multiple projects within the government sector. The purpose of the Project Manager’s job is to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery. The Project Manager will plan, coordinate, and monitor scope, budget and expectations of projects. The Project Manager will partner with key business stakeholders to ensure a successful start-up and completion of a project.
- Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery
- Exhibit proactive behavior by engaging in project planning activities, including but not limited to:
- Defining the overall scope of the project; assembling project plans and teamwork assignments.
- Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline/schedule highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities.
- Identifying and communicating project dependencies and impacts; Putting mechanisms in place to ensure on-going control of the project.
- Define project governance, outlining roles, responsibilities, decision rights and clearly defined escalation path.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements agile project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Ensure success criteria defined upfront to promote alignment and actively manage to project outcomes.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management and business development to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the strategic goals of the enterprise.
- Knowledgeable about how organizations work; knows how to get things done through formal channels and the informal network.
- B.A./B.S. degree with 5 years relevant experience
- TS or TS eligible clearance required
- Experience managing agile software development projects through the project lifecycle
- Experience in managing scope, budget and project resources to meet project goals.
- Strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple projects and maintaining a high level of organization
- Experience using agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Experience in supporting product, development, and quality teams with iteration planning, story breakdown, breakdown activities.
- Experience in tracking and reporting on metrics related to project progress, status, and risks.
- Must possess knowledge in the use of agile project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- 5-10 years relevant experience desired
- TS/SCI clearance useful, but not required
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) useful, but not required
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Matching 401k with 100% vesting in six months
- Incentive and bonus pay
- Generous paid time off
- Laptop options
- Paid conferences and training
- Company vacations
- Flex time scheduling
- Family events
- Free lunch Fridays
- Quarterly company event
- Aviture hosted Speaker Series
AvitureLa Vista, NE
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.