AV Service Technician-GREAT PAY and BENEFITS!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Avitecture, Inc. in Sterling, Virginia is seeking a hardware, software, and component-level Audiovisual Service And Support Technician to join our team servicing mostly the Washington DC metro region. We are in need of technical and customer service oriented candidates who know electronics, are able to troubleshoot complex audiovisual systems, and who write, speak, and present themselves well.
- Provide technical assistance with audiovisual hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Previous experience in audiovisual, IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- A clean driving record.
- Network, Crestron, and DSP experience is a plus. CTS certification is preferred.
- Clearance preferred, but not required
Avitecture, Inc. is an employee-owned company that offers a competitive salary, training, excellent benefits, and a great place to work. To learn more about Avitecture, Inc. visit www.avitecture.com. Avitecture, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
1 Export DriveSterling, VA
Get fresh Hardware Software Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.