- Posted: over a month ago
Our client, a leader in the network development industry, is looking for a Project Manager.
- Execute projects successfully in the private and government sector, on time on a budget, and meeting client requirements.
- Open possibilities to ensure the achievements of the tasks and goals
- Lead the project plan, design it, and adjust the project as needed.
- Managing project progress and adapting work as required
- Enforce the appropriate project management processes and the company’s expertise in the account.
- Define processes, resources, and necessary equipment for the project's success.
- Analyze the needs and help define and document the scope and objectives of the project, involving all participants and ensuring its technical feasibility.
- Perform data analysis to measure results, reporting, and decision-making processes.
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Create managerial and executive reports.
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
- Secure growth opportunities in the account.
- Making proactive and effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Performing quality control on the project.
- Lead, guide, and provide the needed critical information to project teams and members, promoting and contributing to team unity and successful execution.
- Will efficiently manage the probability of risks and situations that may arise.
- Maintain project documentation, in accordance with best project management practices.
- Coordinate the activities for guaranteeing the high quality of the services or products.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Backend Languages (Some Knowledge) PHP, Python
- Database Development (Some Knowledge) MS SQL Server, Stored Procedures
- Excellent communications skills
- Analytical skills
- Evaluate every angle of situations to identify solutions and achieve the desired results.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required for the job.
Avista is a human resources consulting firm that helps companies attain a game changing culture, drive growth and achieve their vision of success. Combining expert advisory, cutting-edge technology and unparalleled service, we offer innovative solutions that are affordable to the needs of forward thinking organizations.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?