Nurse Oncologist Certified
AvistaHR Caguas, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, a leading specialist healthcare industry, is looking for a Nurse Oncologist Certified.
The certified nurse oncologist will be responsible for assisting the hematologist/oncologist and educating patients on their medical needs and protocols. She collaborates and participates in the direct care of the patient through the different stages of treatment and development.
- Works in coordination with the nurse/specialist indirect nursing care that is offered to our patients.
- Participates in research conducive to improving patient care by contributing pertinent information in this regard and collaborating in the activities required.
- Performs other tasks authorized by the Board in its Regulations. Channel patient calls.
- Willingness to work additional hours if necessary.
- Availability to work in any clinic of the corporation, as needed.
- Participate in strategies to evaluate compliance with standards and identify opportunities to improve results for the patient and institution.
- Collaborate with any other department to investigate, assist, or resolve any situation.
- Ensures that your work is conducted consistent with current relevant standards with local and federal laws, accreditations and standards of your profession.
- Keeps your credentials and documents up to date to be able to work at the institution.
- Develops and maintains favorable internal relationships with colleagues from different areas of the institution such as medical school, pharmacy, billing, laboratory, among others.
- Contributes to the success of the team by meeting the goals and objectives assigned in your department.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Certification in Oncology
- 5 years of experience in Oncology Rooms
- CPR, ACLS, and CPR course
- Current License, Association, and Registration, License to practice issued by the Puerto Rico Nurses Examining Board.
- Health Certificate, Evidence of vaccines against Hepatitis B, Varicella, and Influenza, among others.
- Course in Oncology, being an active member of the Puerto Rico Oncology Association.
- Bilingual Spanish and English
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required for the job.
Avista is a human resources consulting firm that helps companies attain a game changing culture, drive growth and achieve their vision of success. Combining expert advisory, cutting-edge technology and unparalleled service, we offer innovative solutions that are affordable to the needs of forward thinking organizations.
Powered by JazzHR
HealthcareView all jobs at AvistaHR