- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Book trips
- Follow up with invoices and insurance certificates
- Contact clients to get bid documents and participant list
- Manage office supplies
- Manage office bills for rent, utility, and other services
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Minimum Education: High School diploma; Associate Degree or above is preferred
This is a part time position:Maximum 4 hours per day.
Avista Realtime Systems Is a rapidly growing small business with a fast paced and entrepreneurial culture. We are at our core, problem solvers using the latest technology to change the way infrastructure works. We provide automation and data acquisition solutions to our customers for some of the largest transit, power, and water infrastructure projects in the DMV area. Avista Realtime Systems offers electro-mechanical design and manufacturing capabilities including design validation, fabrication, assembly, testing, and commissioning of highly complex industrial control systems of the highest quality for applications where failure is not an option.
Avista Realtime Systems LLC
Get fresh Operations Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.