Sr. Administrative Assistant (H)
Avispa Technology Sunnyvale, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Sr. Administrative Assistant 9703 (H)
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Sr. Administrative Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for skillfully interacting with management within and outside of the company, comfortably communicating with customers, vendors, and visitors, and flawlessly handling confidential and critical details. The ideal candidate has experience working at the senior level in an administrative or coordination role. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Administrative Assistant Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40-$45/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Sunnyvale, CA 94085, able to work from home - candidates must be local to the San Francisco Bay area)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 11 Month Assignment
Sr. Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and manage multiple calendars (resolve overlapping commitments and protect time for priorities)
- Coordinate all travel arrangements.
- Manage logistics for special events such as team all-hands or off-sites.
- Prepare and submit expense reports and purchase requisitions in a timely manner.
- Manage special projects, as agreed with the manager(s)
- Work with cross-functional partners on reporting and reconciliation (I.e. budget tracking)
- Maintain email distribution lists/aliases.
Sr. Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience working at the senior level in an administrative or coordination role.
- Experience with project and budget management.
- Experience supporting multiple leaders of large teams.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and cloud-based applications (SharePoint and Google Suite)
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Ability to take initiative and exercise good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality in all tasks.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies and processes.
- Ability to professionally interact with senior leaders and anticipate their needs.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines, even in ambiguous environments.
BusinessView all jobs at Avispa Technology