Human Resource Specialist
Avispa Technology Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Human Resource Specialist 1022700
A leading consumer products company is seeking a Human Resource Specialist. The successful candidate will support the Reno facility with HR recruiting & administrative needs for a contracted period. The ideal candidate has HR recruiting, administrative, or generalist experience. The company offers a great work environment!
Human Resource Specialist Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Leading consumer products company (Reno, NV 89506)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Human Resource Specialist Responsibilities:
- Review employment applications and job orders to match applicants with job requirements.
- Arrange for advertising or posting of job vacancies and notify eligible workers of position availability.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Interview job applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, or job skills.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork. Coordinate with outside staffing agencies to secure temporary employees, based on departmental needs.
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel-related documentation, including staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, classifications, and employee leaves of absence.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
Human Resource Specialist Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of HR recruiting, administrative, or generalist experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience with Workday preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 4 Month Assignment
BusinessView all jobs at Avispa Technology