Development Engineer (H)
- $50 Hourly
Development Engineer 16052 (H)
A leading tech company is seeking a Development Engineer. The successful candidate will design, implement, and debug product firmware and embedded software for the Mixed Reality display software team. The ideal candidate has professional experience in firmware/embedded software development. The company offers a great work environment!
Development Engineer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50/hr
- Worksite: Leading technology and data solutions company (Redmond, WA, Must travel to customer site)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement Savings Program, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Development Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and debug product firmware and embedded software for the Mixed Reality display software team.
- Design, implement, and debug display calibration support firmware for manufacturing.
- Design and build functional test scripts and software for display firmware features.
- Perform failure analysis and bug fixes for released mixed reality devices.
- Review and provide feedback on incoming display software and firmware code changes.
- Provide documentation/wiki on display software/firmware features and troubleshooting tips.
- Support cross-functional teams on new display hardware bringup and prototyping.
- Access to export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, software, and services governed by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
Development Engineer Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in firmware/embedded software development.
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with debugging tools such as JTAG, oscilloscopes, and bus analyzers is preferred.
- Experience in creating test automation framework using Python is preferred.
- Experience in Azure DevOps is preferred.
- Embedded hardware experience, including understanding schematics, I2C, SPI, USB, RS232, and associated communication protocols, is a plus.
- Strong programming skills (C/C++ required and Python desirable).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are preferred.
Avispa TechnologyRedmond, WA
TechnologyView All Avispa Technology Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.