Business Intelligence Analyst - Remote
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Intelligence Analyst 10631
A leading professional development and networking company is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst. The successful candidate will extract and analyze our data to derive actionable insights. The ideal candidate has prior experience analyzing data to discover opportunities and address gaps. The company offers a great work environment!
Business Intelligence Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $50-$60/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional development and networking (Sunnyvale, CA 94085, Open to Remote, Candidates in Pacific Time preferred, Must work Pacific office hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
Business Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities:
- Extract and analyze our data to derive actionable insights.
- Formulate success metrics for completely novel products, socializing them and creating dashboards/reports to monitor them.
- Design, build and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines to move data across a number of platforms including data warehouse, online caches and real-time systems.
- Help build data pipeline (ETLs)
- Enable others in the organization to utilize your work by onboarding new metrics into our self-serve data system and the experimentation platform.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for your areas.
- Translate business needs based on what the stakeholders need.
Business Intelligence Analyst Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- 3+ years of SQL experience (5+ years is preferred).
- 2+ years of experience with data modeling (3+ years is preferred).
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau, QlikView, Microstrategy or other data visualization and BI dashboarding tools.
- 1+ years of experience programming in Java or Python and working with large datasets.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 4+ years of related practical experience.
- Experience analyzing data to discover opportunities and address gaps.
- Experience with big data and how the data is stored is preferred.
- Experience building dashboards (do not need to create the visualization) is preferred.
- GitHub experience (command line on publish/change/review) is preferred.
- Experience in Hadoop or other MapReduce paradigms and associated languages such as Pig, Sawzall, etc. is preferred.
- Experience designing data solutions.
- Experience working with cross functional stakeholders.
- Proficiency in SQL and in a Unix/Linux environment for automating processes with shell scripting is preferred.
- Must have strong SQL skills (Expert level – Hacker Rank).
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences is preferred.
- Ability to translate business objectives into actionable analyses is preferred.
- Problem solving/communication skills are key.
this is a remote position
BusinessView all jobs at Avispa Technology