Business Analyst/PM #PP
- $40 to $50 Hourly
Business Analyst/PM 722 #PP
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Business Analyst/PM. The successful candidate will support our Supplier Diversity and Sustainability Program in the Procurement Center of Excellence.The ideal candidate is passionate about implementing Supplier Diversity and Sustainability programs and best practices leveraging technology and data to influence business decisions.The company offers a great work environment.
Business Analyst/PMPay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40-$50/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA, 94588, Salt Lake City, UT 84121, or Atlanta, GA 30346)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement Savings Program, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 12Month Assignment
- Support our Supplier Diversity and Sustainability Program in the Procurement Center of Excellence.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to help design, build, and operationalize the program as well as support key programs through project execution, reporting and analytics, and stakeholder engagement.
- Create, design, build reports and implement solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in Program Management, Data Analytics, and Reporting, or Project Management roles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or equivalent degree.
- Strong experience with tools and applications such as Excel/Google Sheets, Tableau, Power BI, Business Objects, or similar.
- Experience working in Supplier Diversity and Sustainability programs and/or Procurement preferred.
- Experience supporting and/or implementing reporting and analytics for Supplier Diversity and Sustainability Programs.
- Ability to work with large amounts of information while still seeing the 'bigger picture.'
- Ability to analyze data and visually present and communicate findings.
- Track record of successfully managing projects to completion including managing cross-functional stakeholders/teams, business requirements gathering (e.g., identifying and mapping business needs to application capabilities), building, testing and implementing solutions.
- Effective communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity, including advanced analytical and problem-solving skills, strong ability to work with complex and detailed data to drive insights and decisions.
- Self-starter and able to work in teams and/or individually.
- Proactive, result oriented, with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deliverables.
Avispa TechnologyPleasanton, CA
BusinessView All Avispa Technology Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.