Client Services Coordinator
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
You are a high achiever looking to thrive in a fast-paced environment. You take pride in your own work but are comfortable collaborating with a team of highly motivated individuals. You can communicate clearly and concisely with teammates and clients, and you enjoy strong company culture and camaraderie. You can navigate multiple corporate functions, including global lines of service and corporate centers of excellence. You possess strong interpersonal skills and are willing to take on diverse tasks to achieve the team’s common goal. You value personal and professional growth and are ready to take the next step in advancing your career.
If this sounds like you, well, then you will love the culture at Avison Young!
Avison Young is a global commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm, offering transaction, management, financial and consulting services. We’ve designed our corporate structure to best serve our clients by enhancing collaboration across our organization.
Real estate can have an enormous positive impact on people’s lives – and we’re in the business of making spaces and places work better for people. Our purpose is to create real economic, social and environmental value as a global real estate advisor, powered by people.
We care about each other and we have each other’s backs. This makes Avison Young a great place to be a client, and a great place to work. We support the whole person and their complete wellness – economic, mental and physical – because what’s best for our business comes from our people bringing their whole selves to work.
Of course we love it here, but outsiders think we’re pretty great too: Avison Young was awarded the prestigious America’s Best Midsize Employers for 2022, presented by Forbes and Statista, Inc. We’re proud to be regularly recognized for our team, services and culture and our team members enjoy comprehensive compensation and benefit programs. Through our customized work options, we give our people the flexibility to create a work environment that puts their overall well-being first. After all, we are powered by people.
Partner with a team of tenant representation brokers to provide ongoing management of a variety of real estate activities.
The ideal candidate is someone who likes to work in a collaborative, team environment where their contributions are visible and have a direct impact on our clients. This person is very detail-oriented and enjoys playing a key role in the achievement of our clients’ real estate goals through the facilitation of smooth transactions. We are seeking a self-motivated thinker who excels at creating systems and improving processes and can strategically manage their tasks without much direction.
This position is required to be in-office 3-4 days per week.Responsibilities:
- Works closely with tenant representation brokers to understand project initiation, scope, definition, prioritization of assignments, and adherence to client-driven priorities and milestones.
- Works closely with marketing and data analytics to prepare presentations and other client deliverables.
- Conducts and manages searches of available space for clients across various markets by confirming available space, lease rate, size, floorplans, term and other information for client’s requirements and timeline.
- Works closely with other Avison Young teams to provide information for market surveys, Requests for Proposals (RFPs) responses, etc.
- Prepares market comparable reports, proposal comparison packages, letters of intent, etc. and makes presentations to relevant parties.
- Coordinates with stakeholders (e.g., local market brokers, leasing team, etc.) and maintains a real estate project tracking system to ensure timely transaction completion.
- General team support such as providing calendar and meeting coordination, updating contacts and internal CRM, or tracking expenses for assignments and team.
- Other reasonable duties may be added as required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior applicable experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to effectively present information to colleagues and clients
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Software Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and working knowledge of graphic design programs
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!
Benefits offered to full time W2 employees:
- Traditional and Roth 401k with generous employer match and immediate vesting
- 12 weeks of Paid Parental Leave after one year of tenure
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company paid Short & Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident Coverage
- Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter & Transit Pre-Tax Benefits
- Wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Competitive paid vacation days
- 2 personal/wellness days
- Paid holidays plus 2 floating holidays
- Annual volunteer day for Day of Giving
Avison YoungWashington, DC
BusinessView All Avison Young Jobs
Get fresh Client Services Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.