Customer Service Associates
Avis Budget Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate Interviews held every Tuesday, 10AM to 7PM (Click apply for the address)
If you’re bored sitting behind a desk all day in a call center or working as a cashier in a retail store, join our high-energy team where you’ll get to meet and interact with our customers while leaving them with a memorable experience. This is your chance to be part of a great team.
What you’ll do:
- Put a smile on our customers’ faces when you provide them with excellent service
- Help expedite the car rental process so customers can get to their destination quickly and easily
- Assist customers to their rental vehicle and explain features so they are comfortable with the vehicle prior to exiting the location
- Secure vehicle keys from the customer upon return and confirm necessary documentation and checks are performed as needed
- Ensure car is ready for the next customer by inspecting and recording for new damages and checking gas levels and mileage
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
Extra points for this:
- 6 months of customer service experience
- The ideal candidate may have experience in baggage handling at an airport/warehouse or has worked in customer-facing roles
Perks you’ll get:
- Hourly base rate of $16.50/hour
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Auto Insurance, Group Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Identity Theft Protection, FSA, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, and additional life insurance coverages
- Contribute up to $270 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to stand and walk continuously, enter and exit vehicles, and lift up to 50 pounds. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
BusinessView all jobs at Avis Budget