Avionic Instruments Avenel, NJ
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Avionic Instruments LLC currently has an opening for a Stockroom Clerk. This role will interact with Warehouse, Purchasing, Quality, Production, and Shipping personnel. The candidate will be responsible for a number of tasks, such as:
In this role the incumbent’s responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
1. Engage in picking, transporting, storing, and loading materials and products, applying knowledge to each of these functions.
2. Count parts for Inventory Control
3. Receive, check, and update stock of finished product.
4. Verify or Prepare records such as material requisitions or job orders
5. Physically move some materials in stockroom.
6. Data Entry using Microsoft Excel
7. May be cross trained in multiple areas within Material Management group and Shipping / Receiving.
The successful candidate will have a background which includes the following demonstrable experience, skills and education:
1. Ability to count hundreds of parts and keep track.
2. Basic computer skills including in Excel or spreadsheet programs.
3. Physically able to climb ladders and move materials up to 50 lbs.
4. Personally driven to perform under pressure, when necessary, and to improve systems.
5. High School degree or Equivalent
6. Bilingual English and Spanish preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, reach with arms and hands, climb stairs, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time and an air-conditioned and heated office. The noise level is occasionally high.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Avionic Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages the application of female, minority, disabled and veteran candidates. Avionic Instruments is proud to be a Federal contractor and supplier of material to the US Department of Defense. To conform with US export regulations and ITAR 120.15 and EAR Part 772, incumbents for this role should be eligible for any required authorizations from the US government. Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements.
1414 Randolph AveAvenel, NJ
RetailView all jobs at Avionic Instruments