- Medical , Paid Time Off
Avint LLC is searching for a motivated and skilled Program Manager to join our growing team in the Herndon, VA area. The ideal leader will be an energetic and motivated program manager with the ability to build relationships across multiple project areas with clients, technical teams, program management offices, and leverage those relationships to deliver mission results. This Program Manager will be responsible for providing cybersecurity program and project management services to support the EAC office and its clients’ mission objectives.
As a Cybersecurity Program Manager at Avint, you will be responsible for leading one or more programs including the EAC office supporting the Treasury/COSS engagement. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide a full range of program and project management support services in line with industry best practices to ensure successful completion of tasks and deliverables
- Create and manage program and project schedules and budgets
- Provide support for the reporting of program metrics and data calls
- Provide life cycle management of Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for supported systems
- Support recurring, scheduled, and ad-hoc meetings
- Manage staffing and resourcing for potential and active project activities
- Create, maintain, and update program and project documentation and reports
- Successfully navigating the government and client workplace environment to coordinate across technical and program teams to meet deadlines, fulfill contract requirements, and support customer mission objectives
- Actively engage customer teams to ensure thorough understanding of the operating environment to facilitate efficient service and capability rollouts
- Identify, develop, and implement processes improving scheduling and coordination efforts in delivering the services associated with the associated tasks for the assigned group or agency
- Validate the rigorous application of information security/cybersecurity policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of all IT services
- Identify and manage new opportunities for program growth and coordinate actions with the leadership team
- Bachelor in related field or 10 years of experience
- 10+ years of experience organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of operational support functions involving complex and inter‐related project tasks specific to IT and cybersecurity support activities
- Serves as Career Manager responsible for performance management and professional development of lower levels
- Contribute to developing Avint performance and quality standards and expectations
- Responsible for leading one or more corporate initiatives
- Proactively leads multi-disciplinary teams to execute complex tasks to produce innovative results of exceptional quality
- Ability to leverage the full skills and expertise of the team to accomplish results efficiently and effectively
- Demonstrates mastery of multiple program manager areas
- Demonstrates ability to quickly command working knowledge of any functional area of responsibility
- Develops subject matter expertise of other staff
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills, oral and written
- Leads multi-disciplinary working sessions to solicit highly complex ideas and develop innovative solutions
- Promotes collaboration across functional teams
- Develops and presents highly professional presentations, complex ideas, solutions and innovations to current and prospective clients, partners, and Executive Leadership
- Proactively sells Avint's brand and core service offerings
- Always exemplifies Avint's core values
- Proactively drives business growth within a specific market segment (DOD, FedCiv, Commercial), or program manager area
Must be eligible to obtain a clearance or currently hold an active Secret or Top-Secret clearance
Joining Avint is a win-win proposition! You will feel the personal touch of a small business and receive BIG business benefits. From competitive salaries, full health, and generous PTO and Federal Holidays. Additionally, we encourage every Avint employee to further their professional development. To assist you in achieving your goals, we offer reimbursement for courses, exams, and tuition. Interested in a class, conference, program, or degree? Avint will invest in YOU and your professional development!
Avint is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.