NEW - Shipping & Warehouse Associates, Full Time $16 & Up!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of outgoing shipments to verify information against orders and records.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons identifying shipping information on cartons.
- Packages select preassembled containers, inserts items into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding.
- Uses computer programs such as Syteline, Internet, Fed Ex and UPS regularly throughout the shift.
- Adhere to all company policies, guidelines and practices.
- Load/unload trucks.
- Cross training to work in other functional department of the plant.
- Forklift and crane operation.
- Willingness to learn to drive a forklift or lift truck needed.
- Equipment selection — determining the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Ability to use hand tools, power and air tools.
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to use a computer and scanner.
- High attention to details.
- Ability to work in a cohesive team environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- The performance of this position requires exposure to the manufacturing areas where, in certain areas, the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses and mandatory hearing protection are required.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Constant visual awareness is necessary due to moving parts.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Avimoe