Final Turn Operator - 1st Shift
Carol Stream, IL
- Posted: 2 days ago
Final Turn Operator (Machine Operator)
Avimoe in Carol Stream is looking for a Final Turn Operator. In this position, you will be responsible for operating CNC lathe and/or milling machine as well as loading and inspecting parts and changing offsets and tooling.
- Machine Operation – Check specs, load/unload production lines
- Utilize measurement tools such as pre-set gauges to verify quality of production
- Consistently produce high volume of quality parts on two lines
- Perform 100% visual inspection of parts
- Make necessary offsets
- Change/adjust production tooling
- Complete forms recording production results
- Daily preventative maintenance, remove and dispose of chips/shavings, replenish fluids/lubricants
- Comply with ISO 16949 & 14001 requirements, safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas - perform 5S cleaning responsibilities
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
Skills and Abilities
- Three to six months’ experience operating a CNC lathe and or machining center responsible for loading parts, inspecting parts, changing offsets and tooling
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to read and interpret piece part drawings and make decisions regarding part quality and offset changes
- Must have experience in machining and using measuring tools such as drop indicators, dial bore gauges, plug gauges, fixture related pin gauges
- Must demonstrate regular and predictable attendance and be able to work overtime and on the weekends as required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
- A comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Prescription coverage, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Vacation, Holiday Pay, 401k Retirement Plan as well as company paid uniforms and more!
To learn more about this opportunity, give us a call at 630-423-5304.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Avimoe is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience and education, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled, or veteran status. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workforce environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment.
AddressCarol Stream, IL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?