Team Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for assisting the client care team with regular and as needed administrative tasks to help the overall team run efficiently.
- Monitor caregiver missed time clock ins and outs and follow up as needed
- Daily verification of shift clock ins and outs and follow up for clarification as necessary
- Maintain the team “scheduling” inbox and respond to and distribute emails as needed
- Process caregiver time off requests
- Process other caregiver requests as needed
- Monitor team text line (Sideline) and respond to text messages as appropriate. Ensure all text messages are responded to
- Approval of care notes and produce care notes reports bi-weekly for clients who have long term care insurance policies
- Assist with sending updated shift calendars and client information to caregivers as schedules are added and adjusted
- Assist with filling shifts as needed during high activity times, or act as a floater when a client care coordinator is off for vacation or sick time
- Must be able and willing to conduct on-call responsibilities after hours and holidays as needed
- Participate in company and community events
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Highly administrative, detail and task oriented, and excellent organizational skills
- Work efficiently through prioritization of a frequently changing and growing task list
- Excellent and efficient written communication and phone skills required; articulate, good listener, professional, empathetic
- Ability to work in a fast paced and busy office environment
- Able to adapt to continually evolving business environment, expectations, challenges and goals
- Computer savvy, experience with client management databases is helpful as well as Microsoft Office products
- High school diploma or higher preferred
Schedule: 40 hours per week plus on call
Immediate Supervisor: Assistant Director of Client Services
Avila is a community of caregivers providing everything seniors need to thrive in the homes they love. We are dedicated to providing extraordinary care delivered with unparalleled kindness. Our company started just four years ago and we are already the one of the leading home care providers in Baltimore. We view Caregiving as a calling, and not simply a job. In this role, you will be communicating with our amazing Caregivers, providing them the information and support they need to serve our Clients with excellence and compassion. Our company's mission is faith-inspired, with the name of our company inspired by the following quote from Teresa of Avila: "Christ has no body now, but yours. No hands, no feet on earth, but yours. Yours are the eyes with which He looks with compassion upon this world. Yours are the feet with which He walks to do good. Yours are the hands through which God blesses all the world. Yours are His hands, yours are his feet, yours are his eyes. You are his body."
We want our Caregivers to know that when they go into a Client's home and provide care with excellence and kindness, they are a tangible expression of God's love for that person.
Avila Home Care
Get fresh Client Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.