Are you looking at working with an award-winning team of AV industry veterans that have designed and integrated thousands of innovative, custom audio visual and communication solutions? Avidex's strength lies in our ability to listen and understand the unique needs of each client. Our team of professionals consists of strong, creative problem-solvers. All of our custom solutions incorporate a broad range of technologies that empower our clients to effectively communicate their message both internally and externally.
An Associate Audio Visual Project Engineer is needed in our Fremont, CA and will work closely with Project Engineers and Design Engineers to learn and advance skills and knowledge in the net-centric audiovisual industry engineering and design discipline while providing engineering, technical and post-installation support.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with development of drawings for AV/IT systems including facility plans, reflected ceiling plans, electrical plans, elevations, functional diagrams, equipment schedules, etc.
- Work with the field engineers to perform diagnostic troubleshooting on AV/IT systems as required as well as provide installation testing, commissioning and punch lists for completion by the Integration Team
- Assist with preparation of job documentation including project scope, meeting notes, task lists, schedules, requests for information (RFI), requests for change orders (RFCO), change logs, final acceptance form, etc. to keep the job organized and running smoothly
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience in the AV/IT industry
- Must obtain InfoComm CTS within 6 months of date of hire
- Cisco CCENT or greater a plus
- Prefer some proficiency in testing, troubleshooting and commissioning complex AV/IT systems
- Prefer proficiency with AutoCAD or Visio as well as Windows and Apple software
- Must be able to work in various working conditions from executive boardrooms to construction sites and hot humid to cold places. Site conditions vary drastically and require appropriate dress.
Come join our team made up of some of the most highly trained AV designers, engineers, technicians and customer support professionals in the industry!
Telehealth's policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applications must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
Avidex is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro