Job Overview :
Client Support Consultant (Tier 1) will provide technical support and problem resolution to end-users. This is done through Q&A as well as desktop interaction via remote access while guiding users through step-by-step solutions.
Examples of problems include, but are not limited to: username/password, proprietary software configurations, e-mail, integration to core banking providers, and general navigation through the application menus within the BankTEL Financial Suite.
Note: this is not a remote position and employees will work from the Columbus, MS office.
· Customer Service - Provide great customer support with every client interaction. Be able to communicate with a client to assist not only with the issue at hand but also notice other items that may need to be addressed. These would be items that could also assist the user in having a great experience.
· Organization - Record all case notes in BankTEL’s CRM (Salesforce). Follow up and schedule callbacks to clients when necessary.
· Problem Solving and Decision Making – Understand when a situation should be escalated to Tier II Support. Make decisions within guidelines and policies that are in place.
· Software Testing - As part of the BankTEL testing plan complete all testing of monthly changes to the BankTEL Financial Suite.
· Basic understanding of MS Office Products (Word/Excel). Knowledge of basic Excel functions and the ability to create basic formulas
· Phone skills including speaking with a clear and concise tone
· Strong interpersonal and written communication skills. Team members interact a great deal.
· Early/Late shift is a requirement. This rotation shifts weekly. Normal support hours are Monday through Friday (7 A.M. to 7 P.M. CST). Early shift requires a start time of 7:30 A.M. Late Shift requires an end time of 7 P.M. No employee is asked to work early / late shift on the same day.