Full Stack Developer
- Expired: May 20, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Develop both front and back-end solutions for internal products and client-driven deliverables
- Advise and mentor front-end developers on best practice throughout the SDLC
- Work with the Account & Project Management teams to develop client requirements into functioning systems meeting the technical, client and consumer needs
- Liaise with the UI/UX & Product Owner to enhance our Internal platforms through integrations, API's, etc.
- Assess and provide actionable recommendations to the existing SDLC
- Enhance existing testing process and provide management recommendations to ensure deployment quality
- Create security & data settings across development universe
- Inventory and support technical documentation in Industry-standard tools
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing responsive desktop and mobile web-based applications
- Proficiency in server-side languages, specifically PHP
- Solid working knowledge of AWS and database technology, specifically MySQL
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, Edge/Chrome and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- High attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree In Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Avid Marketing Grp.
AddressRocky Hill, CT
TechnologyView all jobs at Avid Marketing Grp.