Avid Marketing Grp. Rocky Hill, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
The successful candidate needs to possess proficient internet, Microsoft Office/Excel, writing and interpersonal communication skills. Attention to detail and accuracy are a must.
Required responsibilities include: *
· Organize documents and enter daily transactions into accounting software.
· Validate vendor invoices; schedule and prepare vendor payments.
· Receive client payments, reconcile and distribute client invoices; contact delinquent accounts.
· Maintain vendor and client files; respond to vendor and customer inquiries.
· Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Ensure accuracy of accounts by reconciling statements, transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
· Maintain financial security by enforcing internal accounting controls.
· Secure financial information by completing data base backups.
· Maintain financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accounting Clerk Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Administrative Writing Skills
· Data Entry Skills
· General Math Skills
· Financial Software
· Analyzing Information
· Attention to Detail
· Reporting Research Results
· Verbal Communication
* Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Avid Marketing Grp.
AddressRocky Hill, CT
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Avid Marketing Grp.