Aviation and Aircraft Technical Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
We are seeking an Aviation And Aircraft Technical Analyst to become an integral part of our team! You will analyze technical data related to aircraft and engines which are owned by Aviator.
- Assist Technical Department Head.
- Analysis of technical records related to the maintenance of Airframes, Engines, and Auxiliary Power Units.
- Assist in conducting aircraft inspections
- Assist in deliveries of aircraft/engines
- Assist in lease returns of aircraft/engines
- Assist in digital records management
- Manage asset & technical data relating to asset specs, data links and other customer materials
- Maintaining up-to-date technical status records
- Analysis of maintenance reserve claims (airframe, engines, APU, landing gear)
- Communicate findings to company through standard and ad hoc reports
- Promote best practices in data analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in technical services related to commercial aviation
- Previous experience at aircraft leasing company or airline
- Knowledge of commercial aircraft and engine maintenance programs
- Fluent in english
- Knowledge of statistical tools and business reporting
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Not required but a plus:
- Experience with digital maintenance tracking and records (ie STREAM, AMS, CMS, FlyDocs or their equivalent)
- Financial analysis of aircraft/engine maintenance events
- Understanding of the technical aspects in aircraft lease agreements (delivery, lease returns, maintenance reserve claims)
Aviator Capital invests in commercial aircraft and engines under operating leases to airlines and operators around the world.
Aviator Capital’s management team has over 100 years of combined experience in commercial aircraft leasing.
Aviator Capital is headquartered in Aventura, Florida.
18851 NE 29 AveMiami, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Aviator Capital