Sheet Metal Fabricator
Aviation Structure Repairs, LLC Dallas, TX
- Posted: March 04, 2021
- Per Diem
This position is located in San Antonio, TX
ASR is aware of the importance of having the right professional on the job. We provide the best-qualified aviation technicians in the industry. ASR is a leader in supplying structure repair professionals due to the emphasis on internal management. This emphasis consists of evaluating the efficiency of our personnel with a focus on delivering a quality service, as well as meeting the deadlines. In addition, our mechanics are well trained with the newest and most modern structure techniques in the field.
Job Type: Contractor
Hire Date: Immediate
Per diem: we offer the highest non-taxable per diem in the market(including on overtime)
Hours: overtime is available
**Aviation Experience Require
- Remove and replace various aircraft components with the use of special tooling and ground support equipment following oral and written instructions such as supervisors directives and manuals to complete all routine and non-routine assignments in a timely manner.
- Perform the duties of and provide the necessary training for lower skill levels.
- Maintain and store tools in a serviceable condition.
- Adhere to safe maintenance practices and keep a clean work area.
- Maintain and supply personal records of work performed on OJT forms for the Training Department.
- Successfully complete any courses deemed necessary by the Training Department.
- Perform any work that ma be assigned by his or her supervisor.
Proficient working knowledge of job specifications for SHMT Mechanic I and the following skills:
Able to do basic repair layouts, properly perform cut outs of damaged areas, able to look up repairs in S.R.Ms, able to work from S.R.M. repairs, blueprints, S.B.s, A.D. notes and engineering work orders, set up and operate all hanger sheet metal shop equipment and tools, knowledge of various sheet metal properties, knowledge of all aircraft manuals and related materials, knowledge of ATA codes, knowledge of all applicable F.A.R.s and company policies and procedures, knowledge of job card/ time card, record keeping and paperwork procedures including routine and non-routine cards, S.R.M.s, service bulletins, and work sign-off/ sell-off procedures.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A&P license desired or specialized training.
- 2-5 years minimum experience in heavy commercial maintenance.
For more information call (210) 661-6454 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm CDT)
Aviation Structure Repairs, LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Aviation Structure Repairs, LLC