When the world’s largest organizations move to the cloud, they require a consulting firm that combines enterprise-class scale and process with born-in-the-cloud domain expertise. Our client, with more than 100 management and technology consultants, provides precisely that combination.
Their seasoned management consultants come from the world’s top firms, including Deloitte, Ernst & Young and Accenture skilled at translating complex business needs into specific technology solutions.
A partner with the top three cloud service providers, more than 80% of their architects hold certifications and/or accreditations with Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
They’re currently seeking an experienced Azure Cloud Architect to join their team of expert cloud consultants. This person will be responsible for providing leading-edge technology solutions to Fortune 100 enterprises. This individual will play a critical role in driving the strategy, architecture, design, and implementation of Azure Cloud initiatives.
- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams.
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Google Cloud, Azure or both.
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure solutions for distributed systems and applications.
- Design and architect cloud migration and cloud-native solutions.
- Design and implement automation pipelines for deployment into Azure, Google Cloud or both.
- Build and deploy production systems in Azure or Google Cloud.
- Design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform
- Devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management.
- Participate in every aspect of the development and operational areas.
- Design cloud network connectivity architecture.
Technical Knowledge and Requirements
- Must have 7+ years of developing custom software with any of the languages like Java, Python, C++, or Ruby.
- GCP Cloud migration experience
- Azure Cloud Migration experience
- Experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology.
- Understand multi-Cloud/multi-zone based designs.
- Compute: Docker Apps, Lambda/ serverless, UserData customization.
- Preferred: Cluster/HA based parallel design/multi-region approach.
- Cloud automation Ansible, YAML, CloudFormation.
- Containers: Docker; Preferred: Container orchestration - Mesosphere, Kubernetes, ECS.
- Familiarity with functional operations of server, storage, and network functions.
- Virtualization experience (VMware, Xen, HyperV).
- Databases understanding: Oracle, DB2,MySql; Preferred: NoSql DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB.
- 5+ years in software engineering with the technologies listed
- 2+ years in a leadership role (Projects or People)
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Computing to include migrations, large scale implementations, and CI/CD.
- 3+ years implementing unit tests or automation frameworks
- 3+ years solution design/documentation and deployment with Google Cloud or Azure.
- 5 years of proven consulting experience
- Extensive work experience in a client delivery role with direct client interaction
- Degree in Math or Computer Science or equivalent
Extra-Awesome If You Have:
- Driven to achieve a high level of client and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team as the technical SME.
- Passion for delivering high-quality technical solutions
- Strong crisis management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Natural enthusiasm and ability to learn cutting edge technologies
Benefits & Perks
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental and vision plans
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- FSA & HSA accounts to help you set aside pre-tax dollars for your healthcare needs.
- To help manage your work - life needs; we offer an employee assistance program, professional certification reimbursement, subsidized gym participation reimbursement, financial and wellness seminars.
- Long-term care insurance
- Generous paid time off program.
- Enjoy our monthly employee social events
- Public speaking opportunities at the company or local events.
- Open to relocating to Atlanta or Dallas? They will gladly offer relocation assistance to help with the transition.
Powered by JazzHR
Aviation Structure Repairs LLC