Quality Assurance Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We need Quality Assurance Analyst (100% remote)
A senior quality assurance analyst has extensive knowledge in test automation and QA best practices. Senior members have demonstrated a level of competency within products and have experience with multiple lines of business. They are primarily responsible for writing and executing automated test cases as part of an agile team and reporting defects to developers in a timely fashion. Senior members have also demonstrated the ability to lead and mentor other members of QA.
Job Title: Quality assurance analyst.
Location: Delaware (100% remote)
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate automated application testing across multiple squads.
- Support team members in Selenium automation and standardized test framework
- Create, document, and apply industry standards and automation best practices to QA team
- Perform load/stress/performance testing to all product lines using API and UI based tools.
- Review other members code for performance and alignment with the style/best practice
- Work with teams to ensure feature functionality is covered in manual and automated test cases
- Participate in new feature discussions and provide estimates on how automation/load testing will play a role
- Work closely with QA Manager to define goals related to automation and ensure goals are met
- Work with Devops in managing the structure and maintenance of Selenium Grid along with other build servers in ADO
- Able to work with multiple people and departments through the company
- Exercise good judgment when prioritizing what should be the primary focus of the automation team.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or related experience
- 3+ years experience working in Quality Assurance (1500+ hours)
- 2+ years’ experience in Test Automation, Selenium prefered. (800+ hours)
- 5+ years Coding in C#
- 3+ years experience with Microsoft technologies, including Azure Devops and SQL Server
- Strong experience in using Git.
- Experience with load testing strategies.
- Ability to learn requirements quickly and translate those needs into testing strategies
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies
- Extremely detailed and technically oriented, flexible team player
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong time management skills and decision making capabilities
- Experience working in or with software industries is highly preferred, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to deal with multiple groups outside the development department
- (For existing employees) - Regularly exceeds expectations for current level (No areas of nee
Avi web solutions
Get fresh Senior QA Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.